The latest Truffle100 ranking presenting Europe’s top 100 information technology companies, providing proprietary software and related services, was published. Asseco Group ranked sixth, having generated EUR 1002.1 million in software revenues.
The company Asseco Central Europe is a strong regional software centre for Central Europe in the area of IT services and products with high added value for all market segments. Asseco CE is one of the pillars of Asseco Group. Asseco Group is a federation of companies engaged in information technology. We offer comprehensive, proprietary IT solutions for all sectors of the economy.
Own solutions account for over a half of Asseco Group total sales revenues. This puts us among the top ten software vendors in Europe. Asseco Group operates in most of the European countries as well as in Israel, USA, Japan, and Canada. Companies from the Group are listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, TelAviv Stock Exchange as well as on the American NASDAQ Global Markets.
- unique solutions for banks, building saving societies and capital markets
- information systems for insurance companies and administrators of pension funds
- Public institutions
- information systems for central and regional public administration, geographic information systems and portal solutions
- comprehensive solutions for health insurance companies, and healthcare providers
- Telco & Utilities
- IT solutions for the telecommunications, power and gas industry, and utilities
- enterprise resource planning systems for companies of all sizes across all the economic segments
- consulting services, software development and implementation of the tailor made IT solutions
Our mission is to build the trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.