Exictos operates in Portugal and is a provider of IT solutions for Portugal and Portuguese-speaking emerging markets in Africa.
Asseco Poland is the largest IT company listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. It has developed technologically advanced software solutions for companies and institutions of all key sectors of the economy for more than 20 years. Today, Asseco is the number one IT powerhouse in Central Europe and the sixth largest software vendor in Europe. “Parkiet” stock market daily has recognized Asseco as the company of the year in Warsaw’s WIG20 index.
Asseco Group is present in 43 countries, employing over 18,000 people. It has provided IT technologies to support business operations as well as development at more than 100,000 companies and organizations. While operating in international markets, Asseco has gained extensive experience, combining the know-how of all the Group’s subsidiaries. The synergy of these competencies provides added value to customers who receive the top quality products.
- Solutions for financial institutions: banking, insurance, capital markets, investment funds
- Public institutions
- Dedicated IT systems for central and local administration, healthcare and the uniformed services
- Telco & Utilities
- IT solutions for the telecommunications, media providers, power and gas industry, utilities
- Infrastructural services
- The integration of IT systems and processes, buildings and infrastructure management, data center
- Competency center
- Business Intelligence and ERP solutions for manufacturing, service and trade companies.