The latest Truffle100 ranking (2013 edition) presenting Europe’s top 100 information technology companies, providing proprietary software and related services. Asseco Poland ranked 6th, having generated EUR 1002.1 million in software revenues. Asseco Poland has, for the fifth consecutive time, ranked in the top 10 among the largest European companies included in the ranking.
Asseco Poland S.A. specializes in the production and development of software and as the largest software house with Polish capital is proud to successfully compete with the worldwide market global companies. As a leader in the Asseco Group, we focus profitable companies in the IT sector. We offer comprehensive, proprietary IT solutions for all sectors of the economy.
Own solutions account for over a half of Asseco Group total sales revenues. This puts us among the top ten software vendors in Europe. Asseco Group operates in most of the European countries as well as in Israel, USA, Japan, and Canada. Companies from the Group are listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, TelAviv Stock Exchange as well as on the American NASDAQ Global Markets.
- Solutions for financial institutions: banking, insurance, capital markets, investment funds
- Public institutions
- Dedicated IT systems for central and local administration, healthcare and the uniformed services
- Telco & Utilities
- IT solutions for the telecommunications, media providers, power and gas industry, utilities
- Infrastructural services
- The integration of IT systems and processes, buildings and infrastructure management, data center
- Competency center
- Business Intelligence and ERP solutions for manufacturing, service and trade companies.